the latest copy
Nottingham Building Society
Who are The Nottingham Building Society?
- The Nottingham Building Society was established in 1849
- Branches throughout Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire
- 41 Building Society branches, 14 of which are also estate agencies
- Acquired Harrison Murray Estate Agents in 2013 with 21 branches
- An important local employer with more than 450 people
What did we achieve?
- Central control and budget reporting
- Easy online ordering for branches, including proof of order and estimated time for deliveries
- Stock management, trend analysis and visibility of activity across all branch marketing spend
- Clarity and accountability of all branch and head office activity
Why did The Nottingham Building Society need help?
- As the growth of the company accelerated, so too had the roles and responsibilities of the marketing team to manage an increasing number of branch requirements
- The central marketing team was responsible and accountable for all branch marketing, but suffered from a lack of visibility and control over the ordering and movement of in-branch collateral
- Proving effectiveness and ROI was a significant challenge
- The marketing team were also tasked with the management and coordination of all employee brand communications, to ensure consistent messaging was communicated throughout the business
How did we do it?
- An online collateral management system ‘NZone’ was created to manage the entire production process for a suite of marketing collateral and the pick, pack and fulfilment of all branch ordering
- Provided instantaneous reporting and analytics across all areas of marketing and collateral management
- Enabled tracking of despatch, delivery and streamlined invoicing by store